Management Commitment ensures direct participation by the high level management in all specific and critically important aspects such as business ethics, safety, quality, environment, security, etc. The responsibility for leadership and creating the environment of continuous improvement belongs to all levels of management.
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
Bon-Accord Caspian management, officers and employees are required to comply with all relevant laws and standards, including human rights protection and child labor. The Company’s Code of Business and Ethics defines how a company’s employees should act on a day-to-day basis. It reflects the organization’s daily operations, core values, overall company culture and helps to deter wrongdoing and to promote, among other things, honest and ethical conduct and to ensure to the greatest possible extent that the Company’s business is conducted in a consistently legal and ethical manner. We carry out staff training in this area, reinforcing awareness of existing policies and ensuring all employees know how to report any grievances.
- A culture based on high quality products and services requirements and continuous quality improvement.
- A quality management organization oriented to service customers.
- To follow and develop existing Quality system in compliance with ISO 9001:2015
- To follow the applicable norms and standards and our internal specifications
- To meet the requirements of our clients
- To define clear quality targets followed by key performance indicators
- To manage a customer satisfaction survey, decide and communicate the corrective actions to prevent non-conformities.
- To train employees to improve their background and optimize their knowhow
- To cooperate with our clients, suppliers, partners to develop quality practices in project management and continuously improve our quality performance
We aim to be a unique channel in the piping and structural steel supply, striving to excel in the quality of our supplies together with a perfect match of the environment requirements and safety regulations.
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
Bon-Accord Caspian established Integrated Management System that provides an effective means of protecting employees’ health and safety, as well as the environment, and doing it in a cost-effective and well-planned manner. Based on the understanding that all accidents are the result of human error, and are preventable, establishing QHSE management also results in overall better training and administration methods of our company.
- Our management fully supports QHSE execution by all employees.
- All employees participate and comply with all QHSE policies, procedures, and rules.
- Individual employees are responsible for working safely and protecting the environment.
- Safety comes first; the goal is to eliminate all injuries and environmental incidents.
- Good practices do not “just happen” – they must be planned and properly executed.
- The potential for safety, health, or environment incidents is eliminated during the planning stage.
- The QHSE system applies to contractors as well.
Quality policy is a formal statement from management, closely linked to the business and marketing plan and to customer needs. All employees in the organization must understand and adhere to the quality policy. Each employee needs measurable objectives to work toward. Our basic approach is based on understanding and anticipating the customer needs. The intention is to provide a comprehensive range of ways to meet quality of products, services, costs and deadlines in compliance with applicable standards and regulations. We strive to provide our customers with constant and effective communication.